Police Recruitment 2018
Last Date 12 October
Employment Type: West Bengal Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: West Bengal
Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator
- Candidates who have completed Graduation with a Certificate in Computer Applications. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and basic applications of the Internet or equivalent from a recognized Institute for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 11,000/- PM
A selection process for West Bengal Police Job is as follows,
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download the Notification & Application form on the Official website page at www.policewb.gov.in West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The ADG & IGP,
Telecommunication, West Bengal,
3, Manik Bandopadhyay Sarani,
Kolkata, PIN – 700040.”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12.10.2018
|| Important Link ||
Official Notification & Application: Click Here to Download