Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites Application for the post of 1058 First Division Assistant & Second Division Assistant. Apply Online before 07 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
KPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : First Division Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 507 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14550-26700/-
- Post Name : Second Division Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 551 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11600-21000 /-
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must be holder of a degree with computer working knowledge with one year computer course certificate obtained by an institution recognized by Government of Karnataka or by Society.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum Age limit is 18 to 35 years as on 07.10.2017
Job Location : Karnataka
KPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Personality test.
Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/- for General Merit, Rs.150/- for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category through e-Payment Post Offices Only. there is no fee for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates.
How to Apply KPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 01.09.2017 to 07.10.2017 till 11.45 PM thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 01.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 07.10.2017
- Last Date For Payment of Fee : 09.10.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link: http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/NOTIFICATION%202017%20FDA%20&%20SDA%20.pdf
- Apply Online : http://kpscapps.com/kpsc_fda_sda_2017/