Bihar Public Service Commission invites Application for the posts of 86 Lecturer. Apply before 24 October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 47-58/2017
BPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Lecturer
- No of Vacancy : 86 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in B.A.M.S from a recognized university.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 27 to 45 years As on 01.08.2016
- Age Relaxation : For BC/OBC (Female), 03 years For SC/ST (Male/Female) 05 years
Job Location : Bihar
BPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST of Bihar : Rs. 75/-
- All Other Category : Rs. 150/-
Application fee to be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India through a payment Challan.
How to Apply BPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all educational qualification certificate, self addressed envelope of size 16 x 10 with Rs.40/- stamp & envelop superscribed “Advt No” send to the Joint Secretary-Cum-examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna-800001 on or before 24.10.2017 till 05.00 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 24.10.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement
Link : http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/PR-47-58-2017-Lecturer-GAC.pdf
- Download Application Form & Bank Challan : http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/