UPSC Recruitment 2019
Last Date 10 January
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Associate Professor/ Sr. Lecturer
- Specialist Grade-III (Medicine)
- Specialist Grade-III (Ophthalmology)
- Functional Manager (Credit)
- Applicants who have completed Under Graduate, ME.d, MBBS or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- As per UPSC Notification 2019
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UPSC careers page at the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10.01.2019
|| Important Links For UPSC ||
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply