Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Application for the post of Engineering Services Exam-2018 for 588 Vacancy. Apply Online before 23 October 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 01/2018‐ENGG.
UPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Engineering Services Exam-2018
- No of Vacancy : 588 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India);
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 30 years as on 01.08.2018
- Age Relaxation : For OBC Candidates 3 years, For SC/ST Candidates 5 years & For PH Candidates 10 years
Job Location : All India
UPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 23.10.2017 till 23.59 hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee at bank : 22.10.2017
- Date of Preliminary Exam : 07.01.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement
Link : http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notification_ESE_2018_Engl_Revised.pdf
- Apply Online : https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php