BPSC Recruitment 2018
Last Date 20 August
Job Location: Bihar
Total No. Posts – 1,255 Posts
Employment Type: Bihar Govt Jobs
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Superintended of Police
- Tax Superintendent
- Excise Department
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Bihar Probation Service
- Revenue Officer
- Supply Inspector
- Block Panchayati Raj Officer
- Block Welfare Officer
- Rural Development Officer
- Assistant Registrars in Cooperative Societies
- Bihar Police Service
Total No. of Vacancies: 1,255 Posts
Qualification: Applicants who have completed Graduation in Any Stream or equivalent from a recognized Institute for BPSC Recruitment 2018.
Pay Scale: Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-
Age Limit: 20 to 40 Years
General/OBC Applicants: Rs.600/-
All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.150/-
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in BPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to BPSC careers page at the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the BPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of BPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 03.08.2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 20.08.2018
|| Important Link ||