Total No Posts – 767 Posts
Employment Type: Gujarat Govt Jobs
Job Location: Gujarat
Name of the Post: Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree obtained from any of the Universities or Institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational Institution recognized as such or declared as Deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Typing Speed of 5000 Key depression on a computer in English and/or Gujarati.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operation is essential as per Government Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dated 13/08/2008.
- Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati, and Hindi.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Pay Scale: Rs.19,900-63,200/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Exam
- Practical / Skill (Typing) Test
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.600/-
- Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee: Rs.300/-
How to Apply
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.hc-ojas.guj.nic.in Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Gujarat High Court careers page at the official website www.hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Gujarat High Court Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.06.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14.07.2018