Forest Department Recruitment 2018
Last Date 10 July
Total No Posts – 94 Posts
Employment Type: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Post: Forest Watcher
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 18600-Rs.20400/- per month
- Written Exam
- General/OBC candidates – Rs 100/-
- ST/SC candidates – Rs.50/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.kfdrecruitment.in Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Karnataka Forest careers page at the official website www.kfdrecruitment.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Karnataka Forest Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.06.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10.07.2018