Air India Limited invites Application for the post of Radio Telephony Operator on contract basis. Apply before 22 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Air India Job Details :
- Post Name : Radio Telephony Operator
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduates. (Computer Knowledge is desirable) and Holder of valid Radio Telephony Licence.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years as on 22.11.2017
Job Location : Chennai and Bengaluru
Air India Selection Process : Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft in favour of Air India
Limited” payable at Chennai. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen categories have no fee.
How to Apply Air India Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of all certificates of Educational Qualification, Experience, Date of Birth, Caste, RT License and other related documents and a recent passport size colour photograph send to General Manager-Personnel, Southern Region, Air India Limited, Airlines House, Meenambakkam, Chennai-600 027 on or before 22.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 22.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form
Link : http://www.airindia.in/writereaddata/Portal/career/521_1_Advertisement_-_RT_Operator_-_2017.pdf