Assam Public Service Commission invites application for the post 12 Agricultural Development Officer & Junior Engineer. Apply before 25 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 11/2017
APSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Agricultural Development Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.30000-110000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.12700/-
- Post Name : Junior Engineer
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.14000-49000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.8700/-
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Agricultural Development Officer : A candidate must pass B.Sc (Agriculture) or a degree declared equivalent to B.Sc (Agriculture) from a recognized University and also recognized by the Govt. of Assam.
- For Junior Engineer : A candidate must be 3(Three) years Engineering Diploma holder in Agril. Engineering, Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized Institutions. Preference will be given to the Agril. Engineering Diploma holders.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 43 years For Agricultural Development Officer & 18 to 43 years For Junior Engineer As on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Assam
APSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Screening test / Viva-voce interview.
Application Fee : There is no application Fee.
How to Apply APSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet / recent photograph send to the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on or before 25.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 25.10.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement
Link : http://apsc.nic.in/Advt.%20No.11_2017.pdf
- Download Application Form : http://apsc.nic.in/Direct%20Recruitment%20Form.pdf