BHEL invites application for the post of 229 Graduate Apprentices & Technician Apprentices . Apply Online before 10 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
BHEL Job Details :
- Post Name : Graduate Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 139 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 6000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Technician Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 91 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 4000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Graduate Apprentices : Bachelor’s Degree (B.E.m / B.Tech.) in Engineering in relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- For Technician Apprentices : Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 14 to 25 years as on 01.11.2017
- Age Relaxation : for SC/ST Candidates 05 years & for OBC Candidates 03 years
Job Location : Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
BHEL Selection Process : Selection will be based on Merit.
Application Fee : There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply BHEL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply register themselves through the website www.mhrdnats.gov.in then apply again www.bhelbpl.co.in form 22.11.2017 to 10.12.2017 & send the the acknowledge slip along with all relevant document & envelop superscribed “Application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2017-18” to the Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.) on or before 17.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application : 17.12.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement
- Apply Online for Register : www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Apply Online for BHEL : www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html