BHEL Tiruchirappalli invites application for the post of 554 Trade Apprentices under Apprenticeship Act 1961-Reg. Apply before 18 October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
BHEL Job Details :
- Post Name : Trade Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 554 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 8270/- (Per Month)
Trade wise Vacancy :
- Fitter : 210 Posts
- Turner : 30 Posts
- Machinist : 30 Posts
- Electrician : 40 Posts
- Motor Mechanic Vehicle : 30 Posts
- Welder (G&E) : 130 Posts
- Plumber : 22 Posts
- Carpenter : 19 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) : 15 Posts
- Programmer & System Administration Assistant : 25 Posts
- MLT Pathology : 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Passed 10th class examination and ITI Passed Certificate in the respective Trades.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years as on 01.10.2017
Job Location : Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)
BHEL Selection Process : Selection will be made on GATE 2017 Score & Interview.
Application Fee : There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply BHEL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in register themselves then apply again https://www.bheltry.co.in on or before 18.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 18.10.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement
- Apply Online for Register
- Apply Online for BHEL : https://www.bheltry.co.in/tms/app_pro/