Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI) Invites applications for the post of Chief Executive Officer. Apply before 15 October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
BPPI Job Details :
- Post Name : Chief Executive Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 150000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for BPPI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduation from a recognized university. Additional qualification like MBA/PGDM from reputed Institutions/Universities will be an added advantage.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 60 years as on 01.10.2017
Job Location : Gurgaon (Haryana)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply BPPI Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application along with self attested copies of their qualification and experience certificates send to CEO BPPI, Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI), IDPL Corporate Office Complex, Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, Dundahera, Gurgaon-122016 (HR) on or before 15.10.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 15.10.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Download Application form
Link : http://janaushadhi.gov.in/data/CEOApp_160917.pdf