Bihar Public Service Commission invites Application for the posts of 30 Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) under Social Welfare Dept. Apply before 10 October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 59/2017
BPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)
- No of Vacancy : 30 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4800/-
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 37 years As on 01.08.2017
- Age Relaxation : For BC/OBC (Female) 03 years & For SC/ST (Male/Female) 05 years
Job Location : Bihar
BPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
Application Fee : SC/ST Candidates of Bihar have to pay Rs. 150/- and Rs.600/- for All Other Category through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India OR Online.
How to Apply BPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in form 12.09.2017 to 10.10.2017. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with all educational qualification certificate, Fee receipt to the Joint Secretary-Cum-Examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna-800001 on or before 02.11.2017 till 05.00 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application : 12.09.2017
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application : 10.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application fee : 10.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 20.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online application form :02.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement
Link : http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/Advt/59-2017-Press-Release.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/