Central Employment Exchange invites application for the post of 49 Chargeman. Apply before 21 October 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 05/2016
CEE Job Details :
- Post Name : Chargeman Grade-II
- No. of Vacancy : 49 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for Central Employment Exchange Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Diploma in Engineering / Technology or person who have held the rank of havildar major Technical or equivalent with 3 month experience in the approximate technical field
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years
Job Location : All India
CEE Process : Selection will be based on Online Test followed by Medical Examination.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Central Employment Exchange Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed Application form along with self attested copies of educational/reservation categories /experience certificates send to the Superintending Engineer (SG), Ministry of Defence, Directorate General of Ord Branch, Integrated HQ of Mod (Army), DHQ, PO New Delhi-110105 on or before 21.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission Of Application Form : 21.10.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form
Link : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_23105_10_1718b.pdf