Cochin Shipyard Limited Invites applications for the post of 30 Fireman & Safety Assistant on contract basis. Apply Online before 24 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No : P&A/2(230)/16-Pt
Cochin Shipyard Job Details :
- Post Name : Fireman
- No. of Vacancy : 28 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17400/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Safety Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 18400/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Fireman : Pass in SSLC and Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognised course from a reputed institute or Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD), including fire fighting on-board ships from Armed Forces/Recognised Institutions.
- For Safety Assistant : Pass in SSLC and One year Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 24.09.2017
Job Location : Kochi (Kerela)
Cochin Shipyard Selection Process : Selection will be based on Practical test.
Application fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking. Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply Cochin Shipyard Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.cochinshipyard.com form 13.09.2017 to 24.09.2017. thereafter link will be disabled
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 13.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.09.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement
Link : http://www.cochinshipyard.com/career/vacancy%20notification%20-to%20publish.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.cochinshipyard.com/career.htm