Eastern Railway invites applications for the post of 21 Sports Quota. Apply before 23 October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No : 02/2017-18
Eastern Railway Job Details :
- Post Name : Sports Quota
- No. of Vacancy : 21 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/- or Rs. 2800/- or Rs. 1900/- or Rs. 2000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Minimum Degree from a recognized University or Minimum 12th Class pass.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years (as on 01.01.2018).
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
Eastern Railway Selection Process : Selection will be based on conducted through trial, assessment of recognised sports achievements as per norms, educational qualifications etc.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging General/OBC have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 250/- (for SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes) through Indian Postal Order Drawn in favour of FA & CAO,Eastern Railway, Kolkata payable at Kolkata.
How to Apply Eastern Railway Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents, Income Certificate, two recent passport size photograph, two self-addressed envelopes of size (11” X 05”) & application fee send to The Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway Headquarters, Eastern Railway Sports Association’s (ERSA) Office, 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata-700001 on or before 23.10.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 23.10.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application form