Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited (GMDC) invites application for the post of 03 Deputy General Manager (Mines) on contract basis. Apply Online before 20 September 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 05/ 2017-18
GMDC Job Details :
- Post Name : Deputy General Manager (Mines)
- No of Vacancy : 03 Posts (SC : 01, ST: 01 & SEBC : 1)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.7600/-
Eligibility Criteria for GMDC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : B.E./ B. Tech. (Mining) with Minimum 55% Computer Knowledge essential & Relevant experience.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 45 years as on 15.9.2017
Job Location : Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
GMDC Selection Process : Selection will be through Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through Demand Draft in favour of GMDC LTD. Reserved category candidates belonging to SC, ST & SEBC are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to Apply for GDDC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.gmdcltd.com on or before 20.09.2017 OR candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificate & Document send to I/c General Manager (HR) / Sr. General Manager & CFO Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited (A Govt. of Gujarat Enterprise) “Khanij Bhavan”, 132 ft ring road, University Ground, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad–380 052 on or before 20.09.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application : 20.09.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement
Link : http://www.gmdcltd.com/downloads/Post-3-DGM-Mines-class-Coal-04092017.pdf
- Apply Online : https://imine.gmdcltd.co.in/OA_HTML/GMDCareers.jsp