Office of the District Magistrate, Nadia Government of West Bengal Invites Invites applications for the post of 05 Data Entry Operator. Apply before 04 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Govt. of West Bengal Job Details :
- Post Name : Data Entry Operator
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Govt. of West Bengal Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A Degree with Certificate in Computer Application Course of Minimum one year.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years (as on 01.01.2017)
Job Location : Nadia (West Bengal)
Govt. of West Bengal Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test, Trade test & Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Govt. of West Bengal Vacancy : Interested candidate may apply in Plain Paper prescribed formate along with all details send to the Office of the District Magistrate, Nadia, (Backward Classes Welfare), Administrative Builing, P.O-Krishnagar, Distt.-Nadia, Pin-741101 application form on or before 04.09.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 04.09.2017