Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the post of 11 Operator/Technician & Operator/
Diploma Technician Contract Basis for Rotary Wing Research and Design Centre in Bangalore (Karnataka). Apply Online before 03 December 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : HAL/DC/RC/HR/TB-02
HAL Job Details :
- Post Name : Operator/ Technician (Electrical)
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.41249/- (per month)
- Post Name : Operator/ Diploma Technician (Mechanical)
- No of Vacancy : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.42998/- (per month)
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Operator/ Technician (Electrical) : ITI & NAC/NCTVT in respective Trades.
- For Operator/ Diploma Technician (Mechanical) : Diploma in Mechanical discipline.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years As on 01.11.2017
Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
HAL Selection Process : Selection will be based on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/NAC/NCTVT OR Written Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through challan . No Fee for SC/ST/PWD/ & Ex-servicemen Candidates.
How to Apply HAL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://hal-india.com from 15.11.2017 to 03.12.2017. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement
Link : http://halcareer.in/hal2017rwr/Adv-Eng.pdf
- Apply Online : http://halcareer.in/hal2017rwr/