High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh invites application for the post of 350 Clerk in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab. Apply Online before 03 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 22C/SSSC/PB/2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 350 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.10300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.3200/-
Eligibility Criteria for High Court Chandigarh Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 37 years For General & 18 to 42 years For SC/ST/BC of Haryana as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Haryana
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Computer Proficiency test.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs. 1000/- for General, Reserved Category of other State for Male candidates, Rs. 500/- for General, Reserved Category of other State for Female candidates, Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM of State of Haryana for Male candidates, Rs. 125/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM of State of Haryana for Female candidates through Challan.
How to Apply for High Court Chandigarh : Interested candidate may apply online through website http://www.sssc.gov.in from 04.09.2017 to 03.10.2017 (step-I) & 06.10.2017 (step-II) till 11.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 04.09.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Step-I) : 03.10.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Application Fee : 04.10.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Step-II) : 06.10.2017
Important Links :