Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC) Shimla invites Application for the post of 10 Field Worker, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancy. Walk-in-Interview 06 October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IGMC Job Details :
- Post Name : Field Worker
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16560/- or Rs. 10000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Data Entry Operator
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16179/- or Rs. 14000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for IGMC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Field Worker : 10+2 with Science Subjects from any recognised Board of School Education.
- For Data Entry Operator : Graduate from a any recognised University or One Year Diploma in Computer Application from any recognised University/ Institute.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years for Social worker and 18 to 28 years for Data Entry Operator.
Job Location : Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)
IGMC Selection Process : Selection will be based Interview/ Written/ Oral test.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply IGMC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with Original & attested copies
of relevant documents, two recent passport size photograph & experience certificate at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : The Committee Room of Indra Gandhi Medical College, Shimla.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 06.10.2017 at 11:00 AM
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement