Indian Coast Guard invites Application for the post of Yantrik for 01/2018, Batch (Course Commencing February 2018). Apply Online before 13 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Indian Coast Guard Details :
- Post Name : Yantrik
- No. of Vacancy : Rs.29200/- (Pay Level-5)
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 22 years i.e. born between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2000.
Job Location : All India
Indian Coast Guard Selection Process : Selection will be based on written test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and initial Medical Examination.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard Apply : Interested candidate may apply Online through the website http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 06.09.2017 to 13.09.2017 till 17.00 hrs thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 13.09.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement
Link : http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/PDF/Advertisement/YANTRIK_118.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/Default.aspx