Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Application for the post of 331 Trade Apprentice under the Apprentices Act, 1961 on contract basis at Western Region. Apply Online before 13 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : IOCL/MKTG/WR/APPR/2017-18
IOCL Job Details :
- Post Name : Trade Apprentice
- No of Vacancy : 331 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 2500/- (Per Month)
State wise Vacancy :
- Maharashtra : 217 Posts
- Gujarat : 102 Posts
- Goa : 08 Posts
Madhya Pradesh: 54 Posts
Dadra & Nagar Haveli : 03 Posts
Eligible Criteria for IOCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Matric with 2(Two) year ITI in relevant Trades OR 3 Years full time B.Sc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) or 3 years full time, regular/ sandwich Diploma in relevant engineering.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 24 years as on 01.11.2017
Job Location : All India
IOCL Selection Process : Selections will be based on Written Test of two hours duration & Personal Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply IOCL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.iocl.com form 03.11.2017 to 13.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 13.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement
Link : https://www.iocl.com/download/Detailed-Advertisement-of_Apprentice.pdf
- Apply Online : https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx