Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invites Applications for the post of 66 Medical Officer in Higher Education Department. Apply Online before 15 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 11- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017
JKPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer
- No of Vacancy : 66 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree in Ayurvedic recognized by CCIM or Bachelors Degree in Homeopathy recognized by CCIH/CCIM.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
JKPSC Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Written Test and Oral Test.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General Category have to pay Rs. 805/- & Rs. 405/- for reserved categories through Challan in the J&K Bank branch.
How to Apply JKPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in from 16.11.2017 to 15.12.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 18.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement
Link : http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/NOTIFICATION_11_PSC.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/Pages/Applicant/Signup.as