Indian Army Invites Invites applications for the post of 102 Fireman, Tradesman Mate & Various Vacancy. Apply before 30 Days from the Date of Publication. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Indian Army Job Details :
- Post Name : Fireman
- No. of Vacancy : 56 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 19900/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Tradesman Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor/ Labourer)
- No. of Vacancy : 23 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 18000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Fireman/ Tradesman Mate : 10th Standard pass or equivalent from a recognised Board.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years.
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates, 03 years for OBC Candidates & 10 years for PH Candidates.
Job Location : Assam
Indian Army Selection Process : Selection will be based on Practical Trade Test, Place of Practical/ Physical/ Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Indian Army Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant certificates, three self attested latest passport size photographs & Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs 25/- send to Commandant, 313 Company ASC (Supply) Type ‘F’, PIN-905313, C/o 99 APO on or before 30 Days from the Date of Publication.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 30 Days from the Date of Publication
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application form
Link : https://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/NewsDetail/frmNewsDetails.aspx?MnId=wZKaJTvhq6pc+/CjfB48LQ&NewsID=HkbCMKXEGoJvRao4bbds5w==