National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites application for the post of 170 Young Professional (Technical) on contract basis through GATE Score. Walk-in-Interview 28 October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NHAI Job Details :
- Post Name : Young Professional (Technical)
- No. of Vacancy : 170 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 60000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute and Valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score in Civil Engineering discipline.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 32 years as on 28.10.2017
Job Location : All India
NHAI Selection Process : Selection will be based on GATE score & Interview.
Application fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply NHAI Vacancy : Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and all the original documents/certificates such as mark sheets/experience certificate, in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, VALID GATE Score Card & A set of self-attested copies of each of such documents and a recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 28.10.2017 at 0900 hrs to 1500 hrs
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form
Link : http://www.nhai.org/Doc/4oct17/ADVERTISEMENTWalk-in-interview.pdf
- Vacancy Details : http://www.nhai.org/Doc/4oct17/ANNEXURE.pdf