Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) invites application for the post of 41 Stipendiary Trainees /Technician-“B” (Group-C). Apply Online before 20 October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 01/MAPS/HRM/2017
NPCIL Job Details :
- Post Name : Stipendiary Trainees /Technician-“B”
- No. of Vacancy : 41 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.6200/- (Per Month)
Discipline Wise Vacancy :
- Plant Operator : 14 Posts
- Electrician : 06 Posts
- Electronics & Instrument Mechanic : 07 Posts
- Fitter : 14 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually OR SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI Certificate Course in Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Electronic Mechanic/Fitter Trade.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 24 years As on 20.10.2017
Job Location : Tarapur (Maharashtra)
NPCIL Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test and Trade/Skill Test.
Application Fee : There is no application Fee.
How to Apply NPCIL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.npcil.nic.in form 25.09.2017 to 20.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of OnlineApplication Form : 20.10.2017
Important Links :