Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) invites application for the post of 74 Inspector of Supplies on contract basis under Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department. Apply Online before 17 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No : IIE-78/2017-3237/OSSSC
OSSSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Inspector of Supplies
- No. of Vacancy : 74 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must have passed Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from any recognised Board/University of Odisha/India.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Odisha
OSSSC Selection Process : The selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Computer Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through online by using credit/ debit / Net Banking or Challan. SC, ST Category and Persons with Disabilities candidates exempted for fee.
How to Apply OSSSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.osssc.gov.in from 18.09.2017 to 17.10.2017. thereafter link will be disabled
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Online Application : 18.09.2017
- Last Date For Submission Online Application : 17.10.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement
- Apply Online Link : http://osssc.gov.in/Public/Default.aspx