West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB) invites applications for the posts of 12 Agricultural Marketing Officer & Draftsman. Apply Online before 21 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 20/2017
PCSWB Job Details :
- Post Name : Agricultural Marketing Officer
- No. of Vacancies : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9000-40500/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4700/-
- Post Name : Draftsman
- No. of Vacancies : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7100-37600/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 3600/-
Eligibility Criteria for PSCWB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Agricultural Marketing Officer : A degree in Food Technology/Food Technology and Biochemical engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognised University/Institute or B.Sc. degree from a recognised University/Institute.
- For Draftsman : Madhyamik Examination of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent Examination with National Trade Certificate from Industrial Training Institute in the trade of Draftsman or its
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 36 years For Agricultural Marketing Officer & 39 years For Draftsman as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : West Bengal
PSCWB Selection Process : Selection will be through Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs. 210/- and Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus lus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to Apply PSCWB Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 02.09.2017 to 21.09.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 21.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee Offline : 22.09.2017
Important Links :