Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application for the post of 14 Assistant Conservator of Forests. Apply Online before 09 October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 21/2017
TNPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Conservator of Forests
- No. of Vacancy : 14 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Discipline.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 30 years for Other & 21 to 35 for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM), BCMs and DWs of all Castes As on 01.07.2017
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on written Examination & Oral Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- Registration fee through One -Time Registration & For Preliminary Examination fee candidates have to pay Rs.100/- & for Main Written Examination Fee candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through Online or by offline at SBI/at Indian Bank.
How to Apply TNPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 12.09.2017 to 09.10.2017 till 11.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.10.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank : 11.10.2017
- Date of Written Exam : 17.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/2017_21_Not_EN_Assistant_Conservator_of_Forests.pdf
- Apply Online : http://tnpscexams.net/