Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application for the post of 31 Statistician in Medical Education/Medicine & Homoeopathy Department. Apply Online before 03 October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 20/2017
TNPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Statistician
- No. of Vacancy : 31 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4400/
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A degree with Statistics as main subject or degree in Mathematics with Statistics as ancillary subject.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30years As on 01.07.2017
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on written Examination & Oral Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- for Examination fee and Candidates have to Register their basic particulars through One -Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 150/- towards registration fee through Online or by offline at SBI/at Indian Bank.
How to Apply TNPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 05.09.2017 to 03.10.2017 till 11.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.10.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank : 05.10.2017
- Date of Written Exam : 26.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/2017_20_NOT_EN_Statistician.pdf
- Apply Online : http://tnpscexams.net/