VIT Recruitment 2018
Last Date 27 July
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post:
- Office Assistant
- Office Assistant: Applicants who have completed Higher secondary or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ University and must qualify in typing test of 10 minutes duration with at least 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on a Computer or equivalent from a recognized Institute for VIT Museum Recruitment 2018.
- Driver: Applicants who have completed Class 8th pass from a recognized Board with a valid driving license both for light and heavy vehicles with 5 years of relevant experience after obtaining the license for heavy vehicles or equivalent from a recognized Institute for VIT Museum Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Pay Scale: Rs.19,900/-
- Typing Test
- Driving Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates download notification form on the Official website page at www.vismuseum.gov.in VIT Museum Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
“Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum,Kasturba Road,Bangalore- 560 001”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29.06.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 27.07.2018
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Application Form: Click Here to Download