West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) invites application for the post of 179 Food Safety Officer. Apply Online before 11 December 2017. Official website is wbhrb.in – Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt.No. : R/FSO/46(1)/2017
WBHRB Job Details :
- Post Name : Food Safety Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 179 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9000-40500/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4400/-
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree or Master Degree in relevant discipline.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 36 years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
WBHRB Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written examination/ interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 160/- through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘ 0051-00-104- 002-16’. No fee for SC/ST/ OBC Candidates.
How to Apply WBHRB Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.wbhrb.in from 01.12.2017 to 11.12.2017. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application : 01.12.2017
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application : 11.12.2017
- Date of Payment of Fees at Bank Branches : 02.12.2017 to 18.12.2017
- Last Date of Full Submission of Online Form : 19.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement
Link : http://wbhrb.eadmissions.net/Images/WBHRB_ADV_2029.pdf
- Apply Online : http://wbhrb.eadmissions.net/Home_2028.aspx