West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) invites application for the post of 63 Librarian. Apply Online before 11 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt.No. : R/Librarian/41(1)/2017
WBHRB Job Details :
- Post Name : Librarian
- No. of Vacancy : 63 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7100-37600/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 3600/-
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any Discipline with Diploma in Library Science from any recognized university.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 39 Years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
WBHRB Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written examination/ interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 160/- through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘ 0051-00-104- 002-16’. No fee for SC/ST/ OBC Candidates.
How to Apply WBHRB Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.wbhrb.in from 01.09.2017 to 11.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.09.2017
- Date of Payment of Fees at Bank Branches : 02.09.2017 to 18.09.2017
- Last Date of Full Submission of Online Form : 20.09.2017
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://wbhrb.eadmissions.net/Images/WBHRB_ADV_2023.pdf
- Apply Online : http://wbhrb.eadmissions.net/Home_2023.aspx