SAIL Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts – 275 Posts
Last Date 18 February
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Jharkhand
Name of the Post:
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler)
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT)
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ITI)
- Applicants who have completed 10th, ITI, Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institute for SAIL Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee: Rs. 10,700/-
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler): Rs. 16,800/- to Rs. 24,110/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT): Rs. 16,800/- to Rs. 24,110/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ITI): Rs. 15,830/-to Rs. 22,150/-
- Trade Test / Skill Test
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.sail.co.in SAIL Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to SAIL careers page at the official website www.sail.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the SAIL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SAIL Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18.02.2019
|| Important Link ||
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply