Western Railway invites Application for the post of 55 Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 in EMU Workshop. Apply before 23 October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Western Railway Job Details :
- Post Name : Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 55 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Trade wise Vacancy :
- Electrician : 52 Posts
- Turner : 02 Posts
- Welder : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : SSC with 50% marks and ITI in Electrician/Turner/Welder trades.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years 26.09.2017
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Western Railway Selection Process : Selection will be based on Merit in the both Matriculation & ITI Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Indian Postal Order drawn in favor of Chief Cashier, Western Railway, Churchgate payable at Mumbai. SC/ ST, PH, Women candidates are exempted form fee payment.
How to Apply Western Railway Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents & IPO send to Assistant Personnel Officer, For Chief Workshop Manager, EMU Workshop, Mahalaxmi,Mumbai – 400013 on or before 23.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Applications form : 23.10.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application form
Link : http://www.sarkarinaukridaily.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Western-Railway.pdf