Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites application for the post of 65 Assistant Agriculture Officer for SC category in class-II (Group-B) under Agriculture & Farmers Empowerment Department. Apply Online before 18 December 2017 . Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
OPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Agriculture Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 65 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture or equivalent qualification from any of the recognized Universities or Institution.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Odisha
OPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Career Assessment & Viva Voice Test.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply OPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 17.11.2017 to 18.12.2017. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application form along with photocopies of relevant documents to The Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001 on or before 26.12.2017 till 05:00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 17.11.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 18.12.2017
- Last Date For Receipt of Hard copy Online Application : 26.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement
Link : http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/ContAttach/101718.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.opsconline.gov.in/