Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) invites application for posts of 02 Assistant Controller of Legal Metrology and Assistant Consumaer Affairs Officer. Apply Online before 03 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 48/2017-18
GPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Controller of Legal Metrology and Assistant Consumaer Affairs Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 44900-142400 (Pay Matrix Level-8)
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should Possess Possess a Second Class degree in Physics as a Principal subject or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Electronics Engineering or Chemical Technology of any of the Universities.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 03.10.2017
Job Location : Gujarat
GPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on OMR Written Test.
Application Fee : General Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and postal charge through Challan OR Net Banking OR Card Payment.
How to Apply GPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 15.09.2017 to 03.10.2017 till 13.00 Hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.10.2017
- Tentative Date for P.T : 10.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement
Link : https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtDetailFiles/GPSC_201718_48.pdf
- Apply Online : https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=lCxUjNjnTp8=