Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu invites applications for the post of 744 Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) on temporary basis. Apply Online before 10 October 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
MRB Advt No. : 11/MRB/2017
MRB Tamil Nadu Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Surgeon (Speciality)
- No. of Vacancy : 744 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : MBBS Degree with PG Degree / Super Speciality Degree / DNB / PG Diploma in the concerned Speciality.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years for OC & 57 years for SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC as on 01.07.2017
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
MRB Tamil Nadu Selection Process : Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification.
Application Fee : SC/SCA /ST/DAP(PH)/DW Candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- and Rs.375/- for all categories through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile Wallet Payment or challan any of the branches of Indian Bank.
How to Apply MRBTN Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mrb. tn.gov.in form 20.09.2017 to 10.10.2017. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.10.2017
- Last Date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank : 13.09.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement
- Apply Online : http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/notifications.html