- Meghalaya Public Service Commission invites Application for the post of 50 Inspector of Statistics, Assistant Auditor & Various Vacancy. Apply before 19 February 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : MPSC/ADVT-39/1/2018-2019/1
Meghalya PSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Inspector of Statistics
- No of Vacancy : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14700-28760/-
- Post Name : Assistant Auditor
- No of Vacancy : 18 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14100-27510/-
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Inspector of Statistics : Graduate in Arts,Science,Commerce with Mathematics, Statistics , Economics, Computer Science as one of the subject in the Degree Course.
- For Assistant Auditor : Graduate in Arts/Science /Commerce from any recognized University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2018
Job Location : Shillong (Meghalaya)
Meghalaya PSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test/Screening Test /Screening Practical Test and Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 460/- for Sr No 1 to 3 & Rs.350/- for Sr No 4 to 20 through Challan generated from the State Bank Collect portal. Half the rate for SC/ST who are permanent resident of the State of Meghalaya. PWD Candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee
How to Apply MPSC Vacancy : Candidates are required to apply online through MPSC Website www.mpsc.nic.in on or before 19.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 19.02.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement
Link : http://mpsc.nic.in/mpsc/notify/Notice%209%20January%202018.pdf
- Apply Online : http://18.104.22.168/rpa/login.htm