Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites application for the post of 182 Assistant Professor. Apply before 04 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : 19/2017
TPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Professor
- No. of Vacancy : 182 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6000/-
Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% of the marks or equivalent grade where grading system is practiced at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years As on 04.11.2017
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST /PH Candidates 5 years
Job Location : Agartala (Tripura)
TPSC Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Screening Test/ Personality Test.
Application Fee :
- For Group-A Posts : Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group-B Posts : Rs.150/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group -C Posts : Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 50/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
The four pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 31176 521319 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C.
How to Apply TPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may Apply in prescribed application form and 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self-attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs 5/- to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on or before 04.11.2017 till 05.00 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 04.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement
Link : http://www.tpsc.gov.in/Advertisemnt-2017%20(2).pdf
- Download Application Form : http://www.tpsc.gov.in/Appl.%20Form.pdf