Government of West Bengal Invites applications for the post of 100 Non Official Marriage Officer.
Govt. of West Bengal Job Details :
- Post Name : Non Official Marriage Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 100 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for Govt. of West Bengal Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : 10+2 or equivalent examination from are conied Board/ Council/ Madarash Government/ Union Territory or must have workable knowledge of Computer.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 25 to 45 years
(as on 25.08.2017)
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Govt. of West Bengal Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificates in respect of age, qualifications of residence along with three passport size colour photographs and two self-addressed envelopes 22 cm x 10 cm send the Dy. Secretary to the Government of West Bengal, writers Building, Kolkata-700001 on or before from 25.08.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 25.08.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application form Link : https://wb.gov.in/portal/documents/10180/406226/Recruitment+Notice+for+Women+Non+official+Marriage+Officers/62cb276f-0031-4ff4-ab06-8c1d519e2882?version=1.0