India Post has issued a latest notification for India Post Office Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of GDS. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
India Post Office Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 10,066 Posts
Last Date 04 Sept
|Organization||India Post Office|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||10,066 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
Details of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed 10th Standard Pass from a recognized school of State/Central government, Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration. Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard ForIndia Post Office Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
|PWD (Unreserved)||10 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 Years|
Salary Package: Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 14, 500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Merit List
- OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs.100/- ( Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
- All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per India Post Office Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.08.2019 to 04.09.2019
|| Official Links For India Post Office Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link 1: Click Here
Notification Link 2: Click Here
Notification Link 3: Click Here
Notification Link 4: Click Here
Notification Link 5: Click Here
Notification Link 6: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here