Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has issued a latest notification for JSSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are Invited for the post of 1,012 Constable. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
JSSC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. Posts – 1,012 Posts
Last Date 21 June
|Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1,012 Posts|
|Post Name||Special Branch Constable|
- The candidates must have Passed 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For JSSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 19 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Salary Package: Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- General Category: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST category: Rs. 200/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.jssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per JSSC Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.06.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 21.06.2019
|| Official Links JSSC Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link 1: Click Here
Notification Link 2: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here