West Central Railway has issued the latest notification for WCR Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of 160 Apprentices. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
WCR Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 160 Posts
Last Date 05 Nov
|Organization||West Central Railway|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||160 Posts|
- The candidates must have passed the 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For WCR Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per WCR Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.09.2019 to 05.11.2019
|| Official Links For WCR Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here