South Indian Bank has issued a latest notification for South Indian Bank Sarkari Naukri. Applications are Invited for the post of 160 Probationary Officers. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
South Indian Bank Sarkari Naukri
Total No. Posts – 160 Posts
Last Date 30 June
|Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||160 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Graduation with minimum 60% marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board For South Indian Bank Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Not more than 25 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1994 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive)
- The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates
Salary Package: Rs. 23,700 – Rs. 42,020/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- General Category: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST category: Rs. 200/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.southindianbank.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per South Indian Bank Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.06.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 30.06.2019
|| Official Links For South Indian Bank Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here