Women and Child Development (WCD) has issued a latest notification for WCD Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Anganwadi Worker. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
WCD Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 161 Posts
Last Date 14 Oct
|Organization||Women and Child Development|
|Type of Employment||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||161 Posts|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Worker & Helper|
- The candidates must have passed 4th, 9th, 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For WCD Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per WCD Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 26.08.2019 to 25.09.2019
|| Official Links For WCD Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here