Bombay High Court has issued a latest notification for Bombay High Court Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of System Officer & Senior System Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
Bombay High Court Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 165 Posts
Last Date 21 Oct
|Organization||Bombay High Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||165 Posts|
|Post Name||System Officer & Senior System Officer|
- The candidates must have passed Degree, BE/ B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Bombay High Court Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Salary Package: Rs. 46,000 – Rs. 40,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per Bombay High Court Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.09.2019 to 21.10.2019
|| Official Links For Bombay High Court Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here