Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued a latest notification for TNPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellowship. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
TNPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total NO. Posts – 176 Posts
Last Date 09 Oct
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||176 Posts|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
- The candidates must have passed the Degree in Law or the equivalent from a recognized Board For TNPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Salary Package: Rs. 27,700 to Rs.44,770/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per TNPSC Sarkari Naukri
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
|| Official Links For TNPSC Sarkari Naukri ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here